Thursday, May 17, 2007

My nation of prudes


I'm sick and tired of people who don't like sex, drinking, gambling, sex, drugs, drinking and fun in general running this goddamn country.I'm going to make my sick and tiredness of sticks-in-the-asses a running theme of this blog, should I ever start blogging in earnest again. (Unlikely.)

At right: A slutty nun, which somehow illustrates my point.

Anyway, today's Morality Police story involves Anheuser Busch. It's not my favorite company; it makes a lot of pretty shitty beer. But last time I was in Florida, I went down to good 'ol Busch Gardens Tampa and pretty much drank my way through the amusement park. At one point, me and my friends dropped in on the Busch beer-tasting attraction. And one of the things we tasted were these "Spykes," which were sort of flavored, low-alcohol shots you add to beer to spike it, I guess. Kind of stupid, but they weren't half bad. I didn't see the harm. Probably the sort of crap frat boys and sorority girls would drink, and more power to them for it.

But now comes a bunch of assholes who've made such a stink that Busch feels they have to pull Spykes off the market. What's really going on here, I suspect, is that Spykes simply didn't sell, and so Busch has found a convenient excuse to ditch them. But still; the story pisses me off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck you. Just because you gamble, drink, smoke, live like a whore, etc., doesn't mean you're "cool." You're a typical democrat SOB

Anonymous said...

i agree with hellblogger. you are basically a dick that needs to get a life or check into rehab. but not all democrats are SOBs, take me for instance