Thursday, December 30, 2004

Mission: Impressionable

I have, I think, a pretty modest goal for this place: To claim the number-one result in Google for the search term "alex wayne." (Current rank: #13.)

My opponents include:
  • Some hack.
  • Two goofy dudes.
  • A memorial. (Aside: I hope someone loves me enough to do something like this for me some day in the distant future. And I hope the author can avoid the terms "tsunami," "eaten" or "hemorrhagic fever."
  • A dentist who not only insists on using his full middle name but also would be amazed that I can even eat given my horrible crossbite.
So be warned, Alex Wayne, Alex and Wayne, Sugar Bear and Dr. Alex W. Tom: I will resort to any means to unseat you, be they ancient Shaolin arts that remind me of bad new-wave bands or even mentioning, as often as necessary, injured supermodels.

Update (1/2/05): My feeble competition could not resist the overwhelming traffic, links and pure muscle of alexwayne.com for even a week. Ha!

No comments: