Monday, December 27, 2004

Are we still accredited?

My alma mater is researching Bigfoot (via Mr. Sun).

Now, I'll grant you that since my graduation, I've contributed not one penny -- other than some football-related purchases of scalped tickets, booze and tchotchkes -- toward the advancement of this fine institute of higher learning.

I have, however, dedicated much of my spare time -- at least during football season -- toward ridiculing and rooting against the non-flagship "university" found in Tallahassee. The premise has always been that it is a lesser college.

You're putting me on shaky ground here, UF.


1 comment:

alex said...

As long as we don't open a mail-order clown college, I'll consider us well ahead of the competition.

And I have more than enough editors in my life as is, but thanks!