Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This guy needs his ass kicked

I might make a regular feature of this on alexwayne.com (promises, promises.), because there's just so many stories like this one.

Jason Wahler, whose claim to fame is the absolutely dreadful MTV show "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County," needs his ass kicked. (I tried to watch the show, once, but gave up after about five minutes -- even though pretty much all the girls were in bikinis -- because I couldn't understand what the fuck the kids were talking about. It was like they were speaking a foreign language. God I'm old.)

I mean, just look at this guy. Even if he weren't an asshole -- and he is most definitely that -- he'd need his ass kicked.*



*To be fair, this would've been applicable to the author at 20 years of age, too.

No comments: