Sunday, May 22, 2005

By popular request ...

... or at least by the request of one dude -- and yes, I found it annoying:

Total volume of music files on my computer: 9.85 GB, in 1,964 files. (All of them legally acquired, of course.)

Last CD I bought was: (together, via BMG) Bruce Springsteen, Born in the USA; David Bowie, Best of Bowie; The Doobie Brothers, Best of the Doobies; Weezer, self-titled (the green album).

Song playing right now: Well, let's see what Jenna randomly selects tonight ..."I Can't Stop It" by the Mighty Blue Kings. Goddamn I love this thing.

Five songs I listen to a lot lately, in no particular order:
  • "Island In The Sun," Weezer
  • "Under Pressure," David Bowie (with Queen)
  • "Givin' Up The Nappy Dugout," Ice Cube
  • "Ring of Fire," Social Distortion
  • "Shut Up," Black Eyed Peas
Because I've always believed in killing chain letters, and yet have wound up pretty lucky in life nonetheless, I'm not bothering to suggest anyone else complete this exercise. Fascinating as it may be.

No comments: